CBRE is the leading supplier of energy and sustainability expertise in the EMEA area and supports investors, users, and developers. We help our customers understand ownership law, reduce operational costs, improve energy efficiency, manage brand and reputation, reduce risk, and create more productive and healthy work environments.
Through a holistic view of sustainability within companies, our team develops strategies that not only reduce carbon footprint but also create long-term benefits and value in your business.
As the world's leading supplier of commercial real estate services, we are different from other energy and sustainability advisors. Our extensive knowledge of building and real estate management gives us a unique property focus that enables us to quickly understand your exact needs and provide creative, practical and sustainable property solutions.
Globally, we have over 250 energy and sustainability experts, of which more than 120 are based in the EMEA area. Our team includes authorized energy engineers and managers, sustainability experts accredited LEED, BREEAM and Wellness.
Here are some examples of our sustainability services:
- Sustainability strategies and advice
- Reporting according to GRI and GRESB
- Environmental Building Certification (BREEAM and LEED)
- Health strategies and certificates (WELL)
- Policies and procedures in property management
- Preliminary studies and investigations
- Compliance and risk management
- Improved energy use and Resource management
- Carbon dioxide and ESG reporting