A sophisticated approach for a bustling shopping centre. Attracting a steady stream of visitors is vital for the success of a shopping centre. A large number of variables play a role in determining what works best. CBRE has firm roots in the retail industry and years of experience in optimising and managing all sorts of shopping centres. We fully understand the sector and all its various participants. We advise on positioning and determining the right retail mix and focus our efforts on developing a clear vision and approach that yield excellent results.
Giving retailers the chance to develop their business. Retailers in your shopping centre are committed to generating the best results in their stores. Our shopping centre managers keep in close contact with your tenants, interacting with them on a day-to-day basis to create the best possible opportunities for their business to succeed. We combine their strength and yours, so that you both enjoy a profitable return. The immediate shopping environment also plays a role in customer satisfaction. Owners and asset managers can do a number of things both in and around the shopping centre to realise an attractive shopping environment and we would like to put our experience in this at your disposal.
Stable rental flow and profits. The continued satisfaction of your tenants demands constant attention, as it guarantees a steady rental income. We strive for the highest quality in real estate management, whether on a commercial, financial, or technical level. But we go further. Location-based shopping centre managers serve as a daily port of call for your tenants and visitors and our marketing and promotion managers ensure your shopping centre enjoys an unparalleled reputation as an inviting and friendly experience.
- Shopping centre promotion. Effective marketing communication and positioning of your shopping centre, ensuring a recognisable identity, an inviting and friendly appeal and a successful rental experience
- Commercial management. Balancing the tenant base and maintaining a good occupancy rate through careful administration of tenant agreements, assisting rental activities, relationship management of tenants, annual plan and management information
- Centre management. Location is key: Experienced and dedicated centre managers, direct contact with retailers and consumers
- Technical management. Service Desk complaints management (24/7) long-term maintenance budgets, procurement and coordination of maintenance activities, service and maintenance contracts
- Financial management. Insight, certainty and confidence through expert debtor and creditor management, transparent financial reports, settling service costs, liquidity prognoses and VAT declarations