CBRE Finland Oy is looking for an experienced Shopping Centre Manager to join our Shopping Centre Management team in Skanssi, Turku, as the current manager of Skanssi will be focusing on other tasks inside
You will be responsible for all commercial and property related tasks of Skanssi shopping centre in Turku and
your primary goal is to make Skanssi the number one shopping centre in the region. Luckily, you’re not alone!
To help you with this task you will be working closely with on a nd off-site teams of technical and financial
professionals as well as other supporting staff. To begin with, the current manager will work closely with you to
ensure a smooth transition period.
If you are a confident worker with an innovative and passionate approach to retail you could be just the right
person to lead Skanssi to the next level!
We are looking for:
• Strong experience in managing retail properties or retail businesses
• Proven track record in successful commercial management
• Strong communication and reporting skills in Finnish and in English
• Experience in marketing and event management
• Team leadership skills and an outgoing , active individual with excellent social skills
We offer an opportunity to:
• Be part of a success story, making Skanssi #1 in the region
• Work in a fast-growing company together with talented and ambiguous colleagues
• Be part of EMEA wide CBRE network of Shopping Centre Management
• Learn more about commercial real estate sector
• Grow and develop the position based on your own skills and abilities
Ready for the challenge? Please apply no later than 11.10.2017 by sending your CV and application (including
salary request) to [email protected] Please use ”Shopping Centre Manager” as the subject.
For inquiries about the position please contact our Head of Shop ping Centre Management, Juhani Hiippavuori,
p. +358 40 869 0938
Apply soon, as the position will be filled when the suitable candidate is found.