CBRE Finland is now looking for a part-time Junior Analyst to join our Capital Markets and Research teams in Helsinki.
In this role, you will be supporting the Capital Markets and Research teams with assignments related to our work with domestic and international investor clients. Your tasks include e.g. preparation of various market analyses, presentations and investment memorandums, assisting in conducting investment calculations, undertaking versatile research tasks and managing due diligence processes together with your senior colleagues.
We are looking for:
• Advanced level (at least 2-3 years) of relevant university level studies preferably in Finance, Real Estate or Economics
• Eagerness to learn and “can do” attitude
• True interest in investments and finance, and strong analytical and numerical skills
• Proactive and innovative approach to problem solving, ability to be self-oriented and being able to prioritize the workload while paying attention to detail
• Fluent Finnish and English, both verbally and in writing
We offer an opportunity to:
• Work in the world’s largest and most valued commercial real estate advisory company
• Become a member of one of Finland’s most respected real estate investment transaction teams and learn from some of the best professionals in the sector
• Develop yourself in a multinational environment surrounded by ambiguous, youthful people but with always smile on the face
• Flexible working hours (at least 24 hours per week) which allow for advancing the university studies concurrently with the work
• Workplace located in Helsinki city centre of with easy access to public transport
Please send your cover letter and CV in Finnish no later than 19th of March 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Junior Analyst/CM” as the subject. For any questions about the position or application process please contact our HR Assistant, Marjut Rekola at +358 50 442 9290.
Please click the link here below and read what our former Junior Analyst Olli has to say about the role: