CBRE Finland Oy is now looking for a customer service oriented Lease Administrator to join our Asset Services team in Helsinki.
In this role you will be responsible for e.g. customer service towards the tenants, invoicing, rent collection and updating and maintaining contracts and property register/data. Your days consist of several tasks that require attention to detail and tolerance for routine.
Also ability to adapt to the changing needs of the internal and external customers and serving customers always in a polite and timely manner is a key to succeeding in this role. Even though most of the work is performed independently part of our core values is team work and willingness to be flexible and help out others when needed.
We look for:
• Previous work experience e.g. in customer service/ lease administration/financial administration or other office related tasks
• Good IT & MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), interest towards learning new systems
• Fluency in Finnish and English, both verbally and writing
• Excellent customer service skills
• Team player with a positive “can do” attitude
• Ability to organize and prioritize work load and work independently in a changing environment
We offer an opportunity to:
• Work in a fast growing company together with talented and ambiguous colleagues
• Learn more about commercial real estate sector
• Grow and develop the position based on your own skills and abilities
Interested? Please apply no later than 20.10.2017 by sending your CV and application (including salary request) to email@example.com. Please write “Lease Administrator” as the subject.
Apply soon as the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found!